It is disappointing to have to wait since the school year will end in early June, but we also want Molly to have success and feel safe once she starts. She doesn't seem disappointed at all and is taking it in stride :).
We are continuing to search for a wheelchair for Molly and another OI family just posted that they have a preschool size chair they would be willing to give us. I am waiting to hear whether another family needs it more and whether the dimensions are appropriate for Molly. We are also continuing to wait and see about getting Molly a chair through the help of Chicago Shriners, which would be ideal because it would be made specifically for her.
Molly is complaining of pain in her right Tibia and we have started using her bone stimulator again. She is doing some standing and walking even with this pain, but we are trying to be a bit conservative.