Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Kisses for Mom

Molly had her 9 month check up today and is continuing to hug the third percentile growth chart - hooray for being on the growth chart :) She now is weighing in at 15 lbs. 6 oz. She has been eating more lately, so I think she is starting to hit a little growth spirt... we'll see. The pediatrician noted that all 4 top teeth are almost through - I knew that 2 were on the way, but 4 is even better :)

Molly's new trick is that she has started "kissing" me. I wasn't sure what she was doing last night, but Jim noted that she was trying to give me a kiss. She will now do it on command (if the spirit moves her). It is ADORABLE and definitely a nice milestone for me.

It was nice to get reassurance from the pediatrician that she is on target for her milestones in the verbal/social department.

We will work on downloading the pictures from the pumpkin party.

No comments: