Saturday, June 02, 2007

New Tricks and Toys



Molly is just bursting with personality and has been showing it off all week. We borrowed our neighbor's little push car to see if it would be good for Molly. It is PERFECT for her and she loves it. We walked in the neighborhood and each time we would stop she would sign "more" to get us moving again. She also wiggled and bounced in her seat with pure delight - very cute! We rushed out to the store today and bought her a pink one :)

We also had some fun with her little toy radio that has a microphone. Here is a video of her with my Mom CLICK HERE

My parent's are both here for today and are thoroughly enjoying our little girl. We went to the driving range this morning and they took turns driving her around in the little car, which I think both the "pusher" and the "pushee" enjoyed immensely.

My Dad heads back to Maine in the morning and Jim is heading to CA for a week on Monday. My Mom will be here until next Sunday, so I'll only have a couple of days on my own before Jim is back.

Molly is scheduled to get her infusion on Friday, so assuming they do in fact have the orders right this time she will receive her first at-home infusion. This would be a big step in the right direction for us, so we are very hopeful that it will be a success.

No comments: