Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Molly has had a wonderful Easter weekend. We went to Amanda's church yesterday for a puppet show and egg hunt, which Molly loved. We woke up this morning and searched her playroom for jellybeans. We headed over to her friend Livi's for an outdoor egg hunt and lunch and then went to a neighbors for dessert this afternoon. Lots of activity and fun for all.

Jim has taken tomorrow off and we will have another family filled day :).

Jim and I were watching a show this evening about a new math genius (titled Brainman) and heard a quote from another savant, Kim Peek (Rain Man), that I really liked and wanted to share:

"You don't have to be handicapped to be different - everybody's different."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello,

I can't say I have any knowledge of OI other than the information I have gained from the book I am currently reading, 'Handle With Care', by Jodi Picoult. I'm halfway through the book and decided to see what information Google could provide for me about OI (just to enhance my knowledge) and I found Molly's website and your blog.

Though I don't know what you are going through, and don't have much insight into OI, I wanted to just say that Molly is absolutely beautiful and precious. I wish Molly and your family everything life has to offer and thank you for allowing people to follow your journey.

The book I am reading has opened my eyes, vastly, but in one visit to the website Molly captured my heart. Thank you.

E.M.T.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah and Jim,
Molly is simply adorable! My name is Christina and I have type 3-4, O.I. I thought you'd appreciate seeing my website:
http://ccisha.tripod.com
Make contact; I'd love to talk with you about infinite possibilities with this condition and offer some insights.
1-928-565-9370 The best time to get a hold of me is first thing in the morning...Tuesday-Saturday.
Semper Fidelis,
Christina