Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day




We have been busy and enjoying our little girl. My Mom was here for the week and that helped me to get a lot accomplished. Jim and I got to go out at night a few times and we realized that it will be a while before we can do that again.

We have started thinking about her surgery and are starting to look into flight reservations etc. I was looking at her legs tonight after her bath and thinking about the scars she will have in just a few months. Her legs are also going to look quite different afterwards and I think that will be an adjustment for Jim and I. Thankfully, she is young enough that she won't be aware of any of those changes. I know that this is necessary for her and that we have made the right decision, but it is scary and upsetting to knowingly put her through such a painful procedure.

We transformed our dining room into a play room this past week and are loving it. We bought some foam squares to cover the floor, which is perfect for her to crawl around on.

We have an outdoor swing that we can put in the garage door opening. It was warm this past week and she was in it everyday. My Mom was out there with her for an HOUR!! We would try and stop and as soon as I would go to pick her up she would start crying! She has even chose to swing over eating - I didn't think there was anything she liked more than food :)

There are a lot more pictures at this link CLICK HERE

2 comments:

Jen Kimball said...

The playroom looks great! Love the fountain-like hairdo - very Pebbles-esque. Have a good Sunday.
Love, Mum

Unknown said...

though i am not so sure how molly feels about pebbles hair, though. total cuteness!