Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A BIG Day!!

Molly went "wee-wee" on the potty for the first time tonight!! I bought one a couple of months ago and she has been sitting on it and playing around with it. In the past couple of weeks she has asked to "poop" on the potty right after going in her diaper and would cry when I insisted on cleaning her up before putting her on the potty :). The same thing happened this evening, but she was more insistent and had had a lot to drink, which helped. I don't think she was really aware of when she actually went, so we'll have to see how things progress.

She also stood in the pool today unsupported and took a step or two without holding on to anything, which was also a very big step.

She has started stringing even more words together and has now said "I love you Daddy", "I got it" and when I told her something was mine she then said yours! She is developing at lightning speed these days!!

No comments: