Sunday, November 16, 2008

Some Molly quotes and a singing video

Molly has been surprising us with some really funny lines in the past month or so.

Molly has a new game in her play house, where we "read the menu" and order food from each other. One night she ordered a soup and a grilled cheese. When I gave her an empty plate and told her it was her grilled cheese, she responded: "I asked for this on whole wheat please."

When Mimi was in town babysitting, Molly said: "could you please stop talking for a minute, I'm on the phone."

A couple other recent gems:
"It was already out here, I didn't recognize it"
"I've started the process"
"I can't get by that section"

In other news, we have FINALLY caught Molly singing on camera. She has been singing most of the time for a couple months now, but we have not had any luck recording it.

Check out the video of her singing HERE

- Jim

No comments: