Thursday, April 28, 2011

Been a while since an update

Last week at the dinner table, Sarah asked Molly if there was anything she couldn't do because of brittle bones.

"Well, I guess I can't climb tall things."

"anything else?"

"Nope, that's pretty much it."

What an amazing kid she is.

We are getting close to be due for another infusion, and we are really noticing the bone pain. She is having "minor" fractures what seems like every other day this week. After the infusions she is usually hyper with tons of energy after feeling so much better.

She has also taken to racing down the driveway in her wheelchair. Here is a video of her running into me on purpose while I filmed her.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4Ut2z476Yw

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey I really enjoyed watching the video of Molly racing down the driveway. :-) It brought back fond memories of when I used to do that too!! It's great during the winter because then I can 'sled' just like my brothers do as well. Hope you had a great weekend and check out my blog (that just begun) sometime, thanks!!

perfectlyimperfecta.blogspot.com

Jenna said...

Hi Molly!
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. u are one Courageous, Strong, and Determined Fighter. You are a Brave Warrior, a Smilen Champion and an Inspirational Hero. I was born with a rare life threatening and very painful bone disease. On top of this disease, I have Osteoporosis very severe type and break my bones.
www.miraclechamp.webs.com