Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Adorable as Ever

What a cutie. She has been so happy she doesn't know what to do with herself. She has been squealing with joy!

Molly has now mastered rolling to one side. It is becoming difficult to figure out how to do "tummy time" now that she can so easily get on her back. A nice challenge for us!

We got out a new toy that moves and plays music when she kicks it. She is LOVING it!! I am nervous because she is SMACKING her feet against it over and over (and over) again, but she is having a ball. I have taken a video of it and will do my best to get it posted online soon.

Yesterday was my birthday and Molly was on her best behavior all day - a perfect present! We went out to lunch with Jim and bought some children's books for Molly as well. A good day! She is just so much fun these days, I feel so lucky to have such a fun and happy little girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a delight to read the good news. I am happy for all of you.

Gram