Sunday, August 13, 2006

Molly the Milestone Master

Molly is at it again. Molly has been working hard on "tummy time" and yesterday she learned how to roll from her stomach to her back all on her own. She has rolled a few times from her back to her stomach, but these seem to be more of a fluke than an accomplishment. She seems to have figured out the roll from stomach to back though. She rolled several times. We are quite proud! She is so strong and it is fun to see her so active.

We had a nice day with her yesterday including going to Jim's Company's picnic. It was actually cool enough to be outside for a little while, which was quite refreshing. I am looking forward to the weather finally settling down again so that we can go for walks and just enjoy the outdoors for more than a minute at a time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah
I am glad to see that Molly is doing so well. I know how exciting those first rolls are. Now I am so nervous all of the time because Angel is getting to be so comfortable with rolling and moving. She is always wiggling somewhere I really can't take my eyes off of her. But I suppose I can't compain!

I just had to ask you what high chair you have for Molly, it looks like a great one. I am going to be looking for a new one for Angel, right now we are just using the one that Jeremy used a Graco one, I don't like the leg entry on it. Does that one have a tray that snaps on? Well let me know, email me at, chubbybubbyjer@aol.com
I hope you all continue to do well! I was so glad to have met your family and look forward to D.C. Talk to you later

Amber