Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Sitting and Playing



We have been working on sitting with Molly and she is already close to being able to sit all on her own. She's definitely on the accelerated program!

We are working on hitting more of her milestones. She is a bit delayed, but I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that she hasn't been sitting, standing or crawling. At least she is happy :).

Molly has been having fun playing peek-a-boo lately and really seems to enjoy the game. You can see her behind the toy delighted with herself and the game and then she energetically pops out from behind - ADORABLE!! Here is a video of her playing peek-a-boo CLICK HERE.

There is also a video of her sitting CLICK HERE.

We seem to be back in the world of separation anxiety, I hope this is another short-lived phase! I can't take more than 3 steps away without her breaking down in hysterics! As my Dad would say... "This too shall pass" :)

She continues to be happy and full of spunk!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah!

I'm so glad that I learned of Molly's blog last night. This peek-a-boo video is priceless!! I had to watch it a couple times and got Dave to watch it, too. We both loved it!!

I look forward to seeing more and more of Molly's progress.

See you soon, Janine Eash