Friday, April 04, 2008

Steady Improvement

Molly has seemed more and more comfortable as the week has progressed. She still needs her pain medication, but it seems to be effective for a lot longer.

We had a rather "interesting" afternoon yesterday. We were trying to organize the house while Molly took a nap. I was installing a drying rack on the wall in the laundry room. I used a stud finder and then began drilling. The fourth hole hit the hot water main line and scalding hot water began shooting straight out of the wall into the laundry room. It was quite a comical scene as my Mom and I found some buckets and began catching the water and screaming "I need another bucket" until my Mom figured out how to shut the water off on the water heater. Oops!

Thankfully, the plumber came this morning and it was a very easy fix.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Never a dull moment, right Sarah:) I am glad to hear that Molly is doing well. Nick had his Pam treatments on Thur. and Fri. It was the first since Oct 2007. Talk to you soon.
Tell Molly that Nick has added her to our nightly prayers.