Saturday, January 23, 2010

A story, and some pictures

Molly's favorite show these days is "Charlie and Lola", where the main characters are English. This has allowed Molly to pick up a pretty good English accent.

So at bed tonight, Molly decided that she is going to have a "flying circus" tomorrow. And then, in an english accent said, "and now I will speak in spanish, since everyone will speak spanish at my circus." She continued the rest of our conversation and bed time routine with an adorable English accent, insisting that she was speaking spanish.

I have been horrible about putting up new pictures and video since the move, but I have started to go through them and upload pictures again. I'm putting Molly's pictures up here: http://picasaweb.google.com/jsulliv/Molly2010#

There are some really great videos to upload as well, but I haven't finished going through those yet.

Here are some of the pictures I have uploaded:

From Molly 2010


From Molly 2010


From Molly 2010


From Molly 2010


From Molly 2010

2 comments:

Melissa Swartley said...

She is too precious! I love all the great pictures! Sorry to hear Molly had another fracture. I hope she is feeling well soon! I want to thank you so much for getting the Tilite info to Mary to email me! We are going to reschedule a seating appointment with a Tilite vendor and use Molly's chair measurements as a starting point! Thank you so much! Now I have proof that they can be made that small!!! :)

Jo said...

Dear Sarah
I found your blog after Googling Osteogenesis Imperfecta. I have just started reading Jodi Piccoult's Handle with Care, and had never heard of brittle bone disease as such a severe type. Thank you for sharing your story on the internet, Molly is absolutely adorable and is such an inspiration. She puts a face to a condition I'd never heard of before, and I wish her all the best for 2010 and as few breaks as possible.
Warm Wishes, Jo