Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'...


We are continuing to have fun with our cute little girl. She has now "found" her hands and can't stop looking at them. She seems to be interested in looking at things in more detail as well. She pulls things to within an inch or two from her face and just stares - very cute :). She continues to be happy and seems to be enjoying life.

As I went to bed last night I thought back to that first letter I had to write explaining (what little we knew) about Molly. Boy those were a tough few months. Going through such difficulties definitely gives us great appreciation for happy times.

We went swimming today and I think she really enjoyed it for the first time. I have become more comfortable with it as well, which I'm sure helps. I have now reached the point that I will let her float and only support her head. She seems to enjoy the feeling of floating. She even did a little kicking, I hope that this trend continues.

We have had a tough day in the pooping department. She cried each time she pooped today and produced little pellets. Sorry for the "poop talk", but I think it is a requirement for parents to discuss BM on a regular basis. She has now had a jar of prunes as well as some medication. Here's to a happier day for Molly's digestive system.

And the BIG news of the night... Molly was on her side and rolled on to her stomach. She has done this a few times, but this is the first time I have left her like that - a very scary thing. She managed to reposition herself so that she wasn't pinning her arm down. She stayed on her stomach for several minutes and was quite happy. We have an adorable video on her google webpage and some new photos at Yahoo Photos.

No comments: