Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Ah-choo!



Sorry I haven't been as active with my posts, but my brother gives me a hard time when I post without new pictures. It is often hard to find time to take pictures and even harder to find time to get them off the camera.

I was feeding Molly dinner tonight, she opened her mouth for the next bite (or so I thought) and just as I brought the spoon of food to her mouth she sneezed and sent food all over me. A nice "dusting" of zucchini, pears, and rice cereal covered most of my front. Too funny.

We went in to see the orthopedist today for a check up and had a great visit. We took X-Rays of her spine and legs and he was happy with what he saw. There is still quite a bit of bowing in her legs, especially her right femur and both tibias, but he thought that some of that might get better as she grows. I always like to hear good news! We also got the go-ahead to start putting her in a more upright position. Yahoo!! The first step towards sitting :).

Lately, my days have been filled with an overwhelmingly long list of "To Do" items, so the visit today was a nice surprise. I had been fretting about today's appointment and what it might reveal, so I'm glad it's over and that the news was good.

We are heading to New England for Thanksgiving this year. I'm getting really excited - we leave on Saturday.

No comments: