Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Home Sweet Home!!

Whew! We have been gone for 10 days and it feels great to be home. Molly was so tired and got a bit cranky on the trip home, but who can blame her! She's upstairs sleeping and hopefully enjoying being back in her crib.

Jim is on his way home with Howie, our pug, and I can't wait to see him!

We had such a great trip. Molly became even more social, if that is possible, on this trip. It has made me realize that I need to create more opportunities for her to be in a social environment with other kids.

I am so glad we made the trip up to New England. We had some nice down time, family time, time with friends and Jim and I went out for dinner one night as well.

We had scheduled Molly's infusion for Wednesday, but after talking with her doctor decided to put it off until Friday. I am so glad we don't have to ship off tomorrow for another night away from home. We have an appointment with a Metabolic Dentist on Thursday to look at Molly's teeth and give us some advice for how to care for brittle teeth. Hopefully we will get more good news than bad. I always dread looking into something new like this, sometimes I find out more than I want. Hopefully we will like the dentist and feel confident with his advice.

I am looking forward to a good night's sleep back in our own bed!

Thanks to everyone who hosted us on our trip. It was nice to see everyone and to spend some time in New England.

No comments: