Thursday, November 30, 2006

Temper Tantrums Already?!?

We went in to see the dentist today. We didn't learn all that much, but he seems to be knowlegdable. It's another one of those "wait and see" situations. It is hard living in the world of the unknown, but I guess we all live in that place to some extent. Molly has gotten some good naps in today and is HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY as a result :). Hopefully this good mood will come with us to the hospital tomorrow.

She has started to have an opinion of what should be happening (or not happening). If I put her in her high chair and she doesn't want to be there, she lets me know! We have entered a new phase. She has started arching her back and throwing herself backwards or rocking side to side when she is unhappy with something. It is terrifying and exhausting. I hope that this is a short-lived phase. She learned the sign for fan while we were in MA and seems to be working on more now that we're home. I think she showed the sign for drink during lunch today and is eager to communicate every time she sees the dog. I think there is a lot more going on "upstairs" than she is able to communicate at this time. I can't wait until we either get more signs into the mix, or she starts talking!

If all goes well, we will be at the hospital tomorrow for her infusion (I think this is #7). We will be spreading out the infusions to 8 weeks after this, which should be a nice break for all of us.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I can't believe it's going to be December tomorrow. Molly is almost 1 - YIKES!

No comments: