Friday, June 30, 2006

Happy Days


Yesterday was one of Molly's best days yet - hooray for happy times! She was smiling and "talking" for almost the whole day. She took 2 great naps and then a mini afternoon nap, which I'm sure helped with her mood. She is really working hard at trying to communicate and is making more and more "m" sounds and seems to be working on some others that haven't quite come out yet. It is so cute when she tries to talk. It is so nice to have such a happy day after being in the hospital, it shows just how resilient she is already :).

She is getting stronger by the minute and is pushing off of my chest and looking all around. I have a feeling that when I finally start doing "tummy time" somewhere other than my chest that she is going to teeter over and land on her back. We are happy to see her progressing so well and getting so strong.

I love being able to report such happy times - keep 'em coming!! Thanks for taking the time to check in on Molly and the rest of us.

1 comment:

Weronika mama Wiki said...

hello, my name is Weronika I'm 24 and I also have a daughter with Osteogenesis Imperfecta type III. I found Your blog by accident while I was looking for some new information about the disease. My daughter is 1,5 years old and I also write about her a blog (www.nasza-wiktoria.blog.onet.pl). We are from Poland :) I was looking for Your e-mail adress but I couldn't found. Molly is so pretty and she walks! that's great.